Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 6.3 Enhanced on Lollipop

I just updated FMH to 6.3 and decided to time the enhanced and the original to see if it was worth switching to. On the enhanced engine, I played a full game and used three subs at different times throughout the game and the full game took 9mins & 25sec. On the other hand, I did the same with the original and a full game took me 3mins & 41sec.

I have an HTC One M7, if you were in my position, would you switch to enhanced or is game time too long? I personally prefer look and dynamics of the enhanced engine but the game time seems a bit too long so I'm searching for opinions. Also, how long does an enhanced match take you to play?

Thanks in advance. 

I played for a bit on someone else's device - the same you're using. I didn't time a single match but over the space of an hour I got in 5 matches, so close to ten mins each time.

It depends how much patience you have, but for myself long matches aren't the reason I've been playing FMH this long.

I have the same phone, I have the same issue with the enhanced engine and now there's a speed issue with the other one so the game is close to unplayable

I happen to have a HTC One M8 not much difference between M7 the match are taking a bit long to finish somewhat like 8 minutes in enhanced and 2-3 minutes in normal engine depending as I have my pitch view on.

I always run with very fast commentary only as I like to just get through seasons, however for big events like cup finals I like to have pitch view on to watch the goals etc.