Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 UKE10 Neo Galactico's- 4-1-1-3-1 (Updated 6.3.1)

Eliseo10

This tactic is inspired by Macca's Galacticos Formation. The tactics have some similar elements but are not completely the same.

This Tactic is for the Original Match Engine. It has not been tested in the new ME

This tactic has been updated after further testing was done.

Hello Vibe, today I present my very first and only tactical creation inspired by Macca's Galacticos: Neo Galactico's.

With this tactic you will-

*Score 70 plus goals per season.

*Concede very little.

Sounds great?? Well it is!

However I must warn you: This is not a plug & play tactic. You will have to evaluate your opponents on a game to game basis. Sometimes you might even have to make adjustments during a game, in order to ensure you get a positive results. Here is the updated Neo Galactico's formation.

Neo Galactico's

3jHUbBS.png

*The right winger position can also be used as a right inside forward. Use the tactical role that best fits the player in that area of the field.

*You can also switch the BPD into a Central Defender If you want right to retain a lead. However, this can sometimes cause you to score less goals If you use this tactical role consistently.

Versatility and the ability to adapt to any situation are key in this tactic for those reasons, Neo Galactico's comes with two modes-

Attacking Mode

xSkTF36.png

Defensive Mode

IGCdEzV.png

The difference between modes are the team instructions. Attacking Mode is used in home games against mostly any team, and on away games against teams that are weaker than you. Defensive Mode is mostly used on away games against teams that are stronger than you. However nothing is set in stone. You will ultimately, have to decide what works better for your squad. Sometimes you might even have to change modes during the game, to ensure that your team comes off victorious. Again this tactic rewards smart play. A good rule of thumb is to switch modes if the one you are using is not working for you. This usually makes your team perform better and get the results you want.

Key Player Positions

For this tactic to work you will have to have:

*ST- A good forward with good strength, movement, and shooting. Try to use pouchers or players who could function with that tactical role. This player will score most of your goals, so find a good one.

*DMC- A good box to Box DMC with good stamina, passing, decision making.

*DC- A good ball playing defender who is capable of attacking as well as defending. This position is critical. I recommend Eder Alvarez Balanta.

*LB/RB- Good stamina & crossing. These two players will Sometimes make critical assists during games therefore they are very important to your team.

Results

Season 1- Napoli

8RWBVFN.png

Season 2- Napoli

qOppQyy.png

Season 3- AC Milan

84Zae6d.png

Final Thoughts

70 + goals per season. Pretty great results. However, a large part of the success you will have using Neo Galactico's are the decisions you make from game to game. This tactic is your tool, but If you don't know to use this tool then it simply won't work. Share your results below.

Good Luck & Good Gaming

guys try it in any update. If you have the right players and you learn to use the different modes then it doesn't matter. I hardly think updates really affect individual tactics.

guys try it in any update. If you have the right players and you learn to use the different modes then it doesn't matter. I hardly think updates really affect individual tactics.

Updates do affect certain tactics mate.

yups .. I tried this tactic in some games. although there are not many goals, but I won. and issues an update, I still use version 6.0. so far, these tactics work. but somehow for the next few games. I hope with this tactic I can win all the trophies.

yups .. I tried this tactic in some games. although there are not many goals, but I won. and issues an update, I still use version 6.0. so far, these tactics work. but somehow for the next few games. I hope with this tactic I can win all the trophies.

Glad to hear that. Like I said this tactic rewards smart play. You will have to make decisions on a game to game basis. lol if you go all season with attacking mode you will more than certainly fail. That's why I included both modes because the tactic needs to be adaptable for it to be successful.

Glad to hear that. Like I said this tactic rewards smart play. You will have to make decisions on a game to game basis. lol if you go all season with attacking mode you will more than certainly fail. That's why I included both modes because the tactic needs to be adaptable for it to be successful.

yups I understand it. and if you know how to cope with lack of forward runs from midfield in this tactic? , for the players in the middle, I still have Modric, Kroos, James Rodriguez, Isco, illaramendi, and Khedira. but I also have a legend like Pirlo in my care team. I play using Real Madrid. and if you know how to tackle it? , I've made a new post to inquire about this. but other people commented I should ask the people who have such tactics because they believe you can handle it. ha ha ha. , I apologize for the word here because I use the translation for any comments or create new posts because I come from Indonesia hehe

I would put either Pirlo or kroos as the MC and change that to APM, and James Rodriguez as the AMC. Although you shouldn't worry to much about that man. If you are lacking goals it is maybe because your striker is not good as a poacher. Remember this guy will score most of your goals so you really need to find someone who can cover that position effectively. How are you doing in the defence department? I bet you aren't conceding to much.

this tactic works really good for me though i do mix it with mine,90% of results on following screenshots come from this tactic

DwuHHcG.png

cXbpNxv.png

yZXRRBp.png

ip2X80Q.png

i am also 18-3-0 in the bundesliga :)

thank you,it is especially helpful in big games against strong teams

i did make few changes but just on my player roles so they could adapt better but it is very good :)

Yea some player roles are adaptable. You can change the BPD to CD, the DMC/BBM to DMC/BBW and the right Inside Forward to Winger.

All other roles should be left as they are regardless of tactic mode.

this seems nice eliseo,one thing I believe is that having a good tactic is one thing and having a good transfer acumen is another.A tactic is as good as the transfers made and if it suits your squad in the aspect of player roles.

this seems nice eliseo,one thing I believe is that having a good tactic is one thing and having a good transfer acumen is another.A tactic is as good as the transfers made and if it suits your squad in the aspect of player roles.

naw..I've used this tactic with different teams..weak and strong and I have had very positive results. Obviously better transfers will give you better results but that can be said for any tactic. My tactic adapts to the available team, hence the attack and defensive modes and the versatility in some of the player roles. You won't be invincible with this tactic, but you will do really good.

This formation is working for me so far at Barcelona.. scoring some goals and winning most games! May post screenshots at the end of a couple of seasons.

Yep that is amazing. Never tried this tactic with such a powerful teams like Barcelona, so I guess this is its full potential. Can you provide a screenshot of you starting line up?

The first screenshot is my starting XI from the first season which won the league (screenshot below), lost in the semis of spanish cup and quarters of champions league

post-3223-0-36696200-1434014462_thumb.pn

post-3223-0-01974200-1434014530_thumb.pn

The screenshot below this is the team that I am using this season which has seen a mixed bag of results but I'm no where near finished with this season so no screenshots apart from team!

post-3223-0-57622600-1434014609_thumb.pn

The star of this formation has no doubt been Luis Suarez.. he scored 54 goals last season in all comps as shown by the screenshot below:

post-3223-0-67771600-1434015063_thumb.pn

I haven't used many big teams this year preferring to stick to LLM but Suarez is definitely the best player I have used so far.

Messi has been very very disappointing however.. so much so I was considering selling him but maybe he doesn't like being played as a winger? The Valencia match I put him at CAM as De Bruyne was tired and brought off. I made one slight alteration to the tactic changing the DMs player role from BBM to BWM as an experiment to see if it made a difference.

post-3223-0-30000000-1434014801_thumb.pn

Nath put Messi were De Bruyne is. I have used him in that position in a special career I played. He did very good, scoring 20 + goals.

and how did you experiment go?

I prefer De Bruyne at CAM.. Messi has been good just not the 60+ goal a season striker..

As far as I'm aware it's meaning a few less chances for the opposition but that's all I've noticed so far.. could be down to personal preference what people choose

Maybe, the BWM in my opinion gets the ball back and passes it on to the midfielder who carries it forward

Yea good tactic mate.

First season got promoted using Real Sporting SAD with no money for transfers. Second season going v well with very limited budget.

post-54429-0-55909200-1434056044_thumb.p

post-54429-0-62790000-1434056209_thumb.p

post-54429-0-16686300-1434056238_thumb.p