Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Argentina's Future 5

Eliseo10

2ikgw7rrbj1v1wzsiekc.gif

Argentina is known around the world for producing and exporting quality players that usually make an impact abroad. You can find good Argentinian players in practically any league in the world, so today I bring you, 5 young Argentinian players that have caught my attention while playing FMH. All of these are young quality players, capable of performing at top flight leagues without much problem. I firmly believe that these 5 players are the future of Argentina, at least in the FMH Universe. For that reason you will not find current world superstars such as Messi and Aguero in this list.

So without further ado, here we go!

Lucas Romero- The best young DMC in FMH

XWPQA8b.png

That is a pretty bold statement, but I firmly stand behind it. Romero currently plays for Velez in Argentina, and you can get him for around 12 M Euros. Once you buy him, the magic behinds. This man is capable of performing like the best in the industry with any problem. After a few years his stats will grow enormously, and he will be an undisputed first string player. His valuation also skyrockets, and after only 3 seasons, he becomes the third most expensive Argentinian player in the planet! Truly phenomenal.

Jeronimo Rulli- A relatively unknown, world susperstar

GFg2MF1.png

An unknown world superstar? What does that even mean!? Well as far as FMH goes, Rulli is not mentioned much. All the attention goes to De Gea, Courtois, or Lloris, but Rulli is easily within there same skill level. Part of the problem is that he plays for the modest Spanish team: Real Sociedad. But if you give him a chance, and with a good defensive unit to back him up(like those found in Man Utd, Chelsea & Tottenham), Rulli will show you what he is capable of. If you haven't tried him out, then your really missing out!

Luciano Vietto- A sky blue & white goalscoring machine

WjOYKXJ.png

One of the first strikers that I used in FMH, Vietto has always been one of my favorites. I have so much faith in him that I put him up against the best aerial striker in the game,Christian Benteke, and guess who won? Vietto. Even though Benteke is my favorite, I have to admit that Luciano Vietto is simply and overall better striker. In real life this man has had a fantastic season, and has attracted the attention of some of Europe's top teams. Will he move clubs for the next season?

Marcelo Melli- Another Boca Junior Gem

xKRdAfO.png

Is there even an Iscout on this guy?? I am not completely sure and that surprises me. This player is an absolute bargain for anyone who can afford to buy him. He develops incredibly, and it really shocks me how few I have heard of him around Vibe. Argentina does not really have that many young quality players who play the MC position naturally and effectively, at least not as many as they have in the strikers department. Melli is one of the few, and boy is he good!

Lucas Ocampos- If you haven't used him, then you haven't really played FMH

ZdSYwvm.png

Let's face it, this guy a vibe favorite, and that is completely understandable. I have always used him as an AML, inside forward, and he has always delivered with goals or assists. I'm not surprised though as has the neccesary stats to perform at that level. What else can I say about him? He is awesome!

Final Thoughs

Of course there are many more quality Argentinean players that I did not mention in this list. Players such as Icardi, Ferreyra, Vadala to name are few, are also great.

What Players have you used from this list? And how have they performed for you?

Who is your favorite Argentinean player?

Who would you add to this list?

Leave your comments below :)

Cheers & Good Gaming

Great list Eliseo! I have used almost all except from Ocampos and Meli, Romero is one of the best young DMC of the game, but i think the best young DMC in the game is Ruben Neves xD.

Player that could made the list i think: Lucas Boye and Tomas Martinez. 

Great reading

Jeronimo Rulli is great I even mentioned him in my Dortmund guide but the problem with him is he is super inconsistent, and Lucas Ocampos, Vietto are the real gems of FMH. Top work buddy!

Great list Eliseo! I have used almost all except from Ocampos and Meli, Romero is one of the best young DMC of the game, but i think the best young DMC in the game is Ruben Neves xD.

Player that could made the list i think: Lucas Boye and Tomas Martinez.

Great reading

Yeah nice picks Boye and Martinez are really good as well.

Thanks Pipa and thanks Arco. :)

I haven't really used Boye or Martinez much, but I can definitely see their pontential. As for Nevez being the best young DMC, well its a very close call :)

As for Rulli being inconsistent, I hope you are not using him as a sweeper keeper :P

No I am not but one bad day of Rulli is enough to give you a massive loss :D

You need to use Martinez and Boyé they're really good.

We should start a new topic: Vibe finds the best young DMC: Ruben Neves vs Lucas Romero haha xD

Hey that's a really good idea. We use them and then write an article together each of us presenting our case backed up by results...

Cubas - if you have England only db and need a natural DMC then he definitely challenges Romero (a player how I have used in most of my saves) but is much cheaper

Mammana - very good up and coming DC and cheap ;)

Gino Peruzzi - starting price is much more acceptable and solid stats for a DR

Kranewitter - another very good DMC and much cheaper than Romero.

Cubas - if you have England only db and need a natural DMC then he definitely challenges Romero (a player how I have used in most of my saves) but is much cheaper

Mammana - very good up and coming DC and cheap ;)

Gino Peruzzi - starting price is much more acceptable and solid stats for a DR

Kranewitter - another very good DMC and much cheaper than Romero.

Oh yes Kranewitter, very good DMC too. thanks for the comment :)

Regarding Romero vs Neves, although in real life Neves is fantastic to watch (enough so that if I was Brendan Rodgers I would be seriously tempted to pay the 30 million asking price for him), in FMH I would go for Romero due to his natural MC/ natural DMC flexibility

Regarding Romero vs Neves, although in real life Neves is fantastic to watch (enough so that if I was Brendan Rodgers I would be seriously tempted to pay the 30 million asking price for him), in FMH I would go for Romero due to his natural MC/ natural DMC flexibility

It a very tight decision. I prefer Romero for the reasons you stated, but nevez is also a quality player and one of the few who can challenge Romero for that title.

I remember attempting a 1k challenge with Ocampos back when he could play up front.

He's a striker im FMH 12, isn't it?[emoji4]

It was FMH13, and I failed. Twice