Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 DW's Top Goalkeepers Under £10 Million

LordArcoDW

DW's Top Goalkeepers Under £10 million.

Now c'mon Vibe admit it finding a good Goalie is often hard in :fmh2015: especially if you're managing a big club in order to attain all possible glory. Goalkeeper is the spine of one's team and if your spine is weak then definitely you take a bend and you look ugly same goes with your club. Now in due course while managing Borussia Dortmund, VfL Wolfsburg, Southampton, Palermo I learned about some of the best goalies available due to their Inspirational Goalkeeping Skills. And furthermore one club can easily get these Goalies without much trouble so without further ado lets take a look at these Goalies:

pa7FoAJ.png

Sergio Asenjo

His reflexes and his agility is outstanding. He has the potential to be one of the best GK in the game, he still needs one complete season to settle down so he definitely not an option for those who are in dire need of a Goalie but once he settles down he won't disappoint you so mark my words :) He costs around £6-6.75 million.

7PPWEGr.png

Ron-Robert Zieler

One of the familiar face of Leow's German Squad. He grows to be one of the most prolific GK of Bundesliga and Football World. He is very amazing while standing between the posts when you use him in England and Spain. But one thing that he lacks his consistency so on a bad day he can make you cry but all in all he is amazing that's why he is in this list. So if you need a Goalie for a club in England, Spain or Germany he is your call. He costs around £7-8 million.

qrPBW3r.png

Kevin Trapp

Looking for a GK who has talent and is cheap and yet you are still afraid to gamble. Then all you need is Kevin Trapp. Not only he is pocket friendly but he improves drastically under IT. He is hardworking and definitely will be a star player of your squad in just two seasons or maybe one if you're lucky. He costs around £5-8 million.

JUlobwl.png

Kiko Casilla

The most expensive in this list but actually the best in this list. Why?! He has the right age mix and those attributes do still improve a lot with time. He is extremely consistent and hardworking and doesn't moans about new contract. He costs around £10-10.25 million.

kLHLaiG.png

Timo Horn

IMO the best wonderkid of GK position. He has a lot of goods as he is ready from the first day. He improves a lot and keeps on improving. He is a long term guy so once you get him you don't have to worry about another goalie for 10-15 seasons. He has helped me win a lot of silverwares and he is my TOP PICK considering his age, quality and price. He costs around £5 million.

UWfkL19.png

Roman Bürki

He has already successfully succeeded Benaglio for this position. He is definitely really good prospect. He can be very crucial under important matches and finals. The only problem is that he can actually rack up few unnecessary cards, yikes!!!! He brings an extra edge to your squad. He costs around £7-8 million.

KNdYlHy.png

Matthew Ryan

I believe most of you are already aware of his quality. This young Aussie is another great goalie for this list. He takes a bit to be prepared for big leagues but nonetheless he is amazing. My recommendation will be to loan him out for a season atleast in some big club then get him to play for your squad. He costs around £4-5.5 million.

These are the few tested Goalies who stand out among all the other goalies I have ever used. So my recommendation is buy anyone of them as per your need. Thank You for reading and please leave a comment.

Some other Goalkeepers you can try who are under £10 million

1. Jeroen Zoet

2. Yann Sommer

3. Jack Butland

4. Etrit Berisha

5. Jasper Cillessen

Nice list Arco. Some of these I have never looked at before. Would be good to know if they are willing to drop to the Championship as some of those player would be quality for a team trying to gain promotion.

Nice list Arco. Some of these I have never looked at before. Would be good to know if they are willing to drop to the Championship as some of those player would be quality for a team trying to gain promotion.

None of them would drop to Championship Mike besides they would be too good for that league as all of them have high PAs and it rises up quickly.

Luckily I have this qvfBrAR.png

I believe I have the screenshots of all of them after seasons spent in ITs!

I've used a few but as you said Casilla is the best and like Sam I hate your stats colours lol, I'm used to glancing at starts but yours just baffle me lol.

Nice list but your attribute colours drive me insane!

I've used a few but as you said Casilla is the best and like Sam I hate your stats colours lol, I'm used to glancing at starts but yours just baffle me lol.

Like the two above this is a very nice list. But if you could maybe use the normal colours in the future? I know it seems like a big ask, but what me, Ash and Sam are saying, is that we're so used to the normal colours in the game, that we can glance at a player and judge them within seconds based on certain stats and what colour they are (colours come before numbers). But when we look at yours, it's an awful lot of work to work through the colour scheme :(

Thanks lads :) You know I had this trouble too when I got this skin few months back but now I am so used to it that I actually have to look at all the other screenies in Vibe carefully :P But no worries I will make sure I use the normal ones from next time. Cheers :)

Very good list arco! Never tried Bürki or Ryan. I might buy Bürki in my next save :)

Yeah mate you should definitely try him I am pretty sure he won't disappoint you :)