Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 A-Z Guide of Players and Clubs on FMH15

A-Z Guide of Players and Clubs on FMH15

Introduction

I came up with this idea about a month ago and made lots of lists of clubs and players to do. I've know pretty much decided on every club and player. So there will be a guide on either a player or a club. It will last a little while and will hopefully be good to read. If anyone has any enquiries please pm me. I hope you enjoy this and will support the series.

Why I'm Doing It?

I've thought this will be a good idea and will help FMH gamers to choose a player to sign or a club to manage. Some it may not help very much but others it will. It won't always be big name players or clubs. It could be cheap players that are really good.

Nice idea, I did this a couple of years back (once a week) around a theme for that letter. It went down really well so I can see this doing the same.

Nice idea, I did this a couple of years back (once a week) around a theme for that letter. It went down really well so I can see this doing the same.

Thanks Dec. I never knew you had done this before.

Not quite the same and it was way back in 2011.

I just took a look at that and just it made me feel I still have to achieve a lot it's pure class. Most of them can still be used now like the attributes and other articles. So I guess it can be still put in this forum it will definitely help some newcomers though.

A is for Arsenal

Introduction

Arsenal are highly known Premier League club. They have a good fanbase and have some great sponsors. They are known for not really spending much money. There nickname is Gunners. They currently have Arsene Wenger as manager.

Basic Info

Manager: Arsene Wenger

Ground: Emirates Stadium

Funds:  34.5M

Training Facilities: Superb

Squad Report

Strenghts

• Solid Defence
  • Great Wingers
  • Great Youngsters

Why?

Arsenal have a solid defence because they do well defensively. They also have some great wingbacks including Debuchy and Bellerin. They have lots of skill and pace on the wing. Walcott can outpace any opposing defender and Sanchez can show his bit of class to make something happen. Arsenal have a reputation for producing talent. Hector Bellerin is one of the youngsters they've produced over the last 5 years and turned into a great player. 

Weaknesses

• Strikeforce
  • Goalkeepers

Why?

Arsenal are lacking in quality strikers. Danny Welbeck is good but is inconsistant same as Olivier Giroud. Arsenal need one top class goalkeeper. Szczesny isn't the best keeper and could put you  in bad situations. David Ospina doesn't really seem a first choce goalkeeper for the gunners.

Transfers In

Goalkeepers: Petr Cech- 32YO Chelsea shot stopper who has experience in winning and losing and will bring the team forward.

Bernd Leno- 22YO Youngster for Bayer Leverkusen. He has the potential to be the new Neuer and will get better in every aspect of his game.

Defenders: Nicolas Otamendi-26YO powerhouse for Valencia. Solid as a rock and will help the team push for greater things.

Midfielders: Ilkay Gundogan- 23YO Dortmund midfielder that can control the play in the centre of midfield. With the ability to play all three central midfield roles- Defensive, Central and attacking this player could be your best signing.

Attackers: Saido Berahino- 20YO West Brom goalscorer. He scores goals for fun at times and at the age of 20 could become England's best striker in a few years time

Carlos Bacca- 27YO Sevilla striker. This lad is wanted by everyone. His ability to score goals is incredible and he can drive your team to success. He still has a couple of years until he peaks.

Transfers Out

Goalkeeper- Wojciech Szczesny- Because of his inconsistency

Defender- Per Mertesacker- Because he can't make the first team and you can get a decent 10M for him.

Midfielder- Mesut Ozil- Has never really impressed on his time here and could give you 30-40 million.

Attacker- Danny Welbeck- You can get a could 15M from him and because he will be replaced by a new striker or Giroud.

The Team

Before Signings

GK: Szczesny

DR: Debuchy

DL: Bellerin

DC: Koscielny

DC: Chambers

MC: Cazorla

MC: Wilshere

AMR: Walcott

AML: Alexis

SC: Welbeck

SC; Giroud

After Signings

GK: Cech

DR: Debuchy

DL: Bellerin

DC: Otamendi

DC: Koscielny

MC: Gundogan

MC: CazorlaFun

AMR: Walcott

AML: Alexis

SC: Bacca

SC: Giroud

League/ Cup hopes This Season

Expectations

League: 4th

Cups: At least a cup win

Ratings

Fun: 10/10

Overall Squad- 8/10

Conclusion

Arsenal are solid team that will need some work done to make them successful in Europe and in England. They should produce good youngsters if you do a long career. I hope you've enjoyed A and I will have a player for B.

A nice little guide mate. Obviously not as detailed as it could be, but it's about right for the A-Z series. The only thing I might nitpick at is maybe make it a little more smooth. It seems like a lot of point form analysis, which is good, but can get a bit dull.

Great work though! :)

Nice work, I would maybe split the team up into sections instead of having a long list. It would make the article flow better. Looking forward to the rest.

Nice guide mate but your transfer targets do sound quiet unreal as they are hell lot of expensive. Bernd Leno looks good but honestly he is crap :P

@Dec Thanks for the feedback

@MerlionMaple96 Thanks for the feedback and I will try to balance it out a bit more next time. I was suggested to have more depth last time I posted a guide so I was trying to put more in.

@LordArcoDW Thanks. It is FMH not real life. The guide isn't about real life it's about FMH which is why there is unrealistic transfer targets. If you sell the suggested players you could actually get most of them.

Edited by fmhaberdeenfan

I disagree what you said about Welbeck. He may not be a good player IRL but he's a beast in the game. One of the best England striker in the game. He bang in a terrible 80 goals for me in a season in Arsenal!

I disagree what you said about Welbeck. He may not be a good player IRL but he's a beast in the game. One of the best England striker in the game. He bang in a terrible 80 goals for me in a season in Arsenal!

Yes I know he's quite good but Giroud scores crazy and the new strikers would to.