Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Cockers 4-2-3-1 **Help Needed**

Cockers2505

Hi I have recently been trying to get a formation that works with the new enhance engine, I started with Newport to no joy, so tried with a big team instead, this being Real Madrid.

I was doing reasonable but can't seem to get the instructions correctly, I don't want to change the practical roles to much unless something is obviously flawed.

Please comment if I am wrong, this is only a work in progress as I said.

Enhanced Engine 6.3.1

kDaqiMn.png

y5TyKA5.png

lhAxqv0.jpg

Yv2Rclz.png

VSZ0gff.png

3RfX5Oy.png

I am happy to change anything but the formation to try and improve the results as shown, and thank you in advance

First the Tqa and Apm are going to be taking up the same space. Change Tqa to a poacher or advanced forward.

Second, you are playing 'short' but look at that huge space between your defensive midfield and attacking midfield. You are relying on your box 2 box midfielder too much, one player to provide the link by playing short.

I know you don't want to change the formation but the easiest change would be to keep the DLM in the defensive mid. Move the b2b up to central mid and drop the Apm back to Central mid.

Maybe you should try uke10 neo galacticos tactic. I play his tactic ( with team inst. att-short-com-press) in france PSG. Italy Roma - Spain - Barca and England with United :)

Yes maybe - but we are just trying to help him :) still i think his Real M would be great with the tactic i suggested. Cheers :)

AndersJ

I agree with you it probably would be great, but just wanted to try something different, then when it is exactly what I want try a lower team, I normally start unemployed and make my way to the top just to try and enjoy, but most tactics are for big teams with money, I am an Oldham fan who wants them to be the best with the normal struggles.

Billy2shots has the right idea, try and not copy others and become your own manager rather than the copy every time, this game is frustrating since the updates, so want to try and create my own, but thanks again to your comments.

You don't have any purely defensive players apart from the DLM. The back line is also attack minded with all four players looking to get forward with no real cover.

If I change to:

FBK CD CD FBK

DLM DLM

BWM

INF.            INF

PCR

will that give me the attacking and defending I need, I need this to work for lower teams as I play from the bottom up.

Hey C

how about your midfield like

Bwm

Cm.        Apm

inf.                       Wng

PCR 

your defence looks good.

whats your tactic - Do you want to dominante or play balanced ?

Balanced, because I play with teams with no funds as a challenge, most teams need to be balanced, I know I could copy other tactics but I want to try a unique one for lower teams, I think most people hit the rich and already good teams, you don't see many people say 'found a good tactic for Scunthorpe or Newport etc'

i am willing to change a little, but not so its the same as others if possible

First and formost - it was only an advice :)

second - you get more balance IF you make one of your inside forwards a winger :)

third - balanced is totallly fair - my inputs was based on your first pictures with Real Madrid and NOT Oldham :D

Thanks mate, I only accepted it as advice, plus I'll keep playing until I get it right, then I stick to it until I get good success, otherwise go back to copying other formations.

I suppose my biggest challenge is keep choosing lower teams!!

Back to the drawing board ?