Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2011 L'Inter è internazionale.

Franco

At the moment everyone, everywhere comment on the fact Inter Milan have little Italians in their squad without even realising the fact they formed was because non Italians weren't allowed in the AC Milan team and forgetting the fact that Internazionale means international.

So this is where this challenge brings you, you start your career at Inter Milan, and you're challenge is to win every single title possible. Now here's the catch, you're only allowed to have one player from a nation in your squad at a given time. Also when you've begun the game you need to sell all players you have more then one of from a certain country as soon as possible because if you win a trophy with more than one, it won't count.

Right after Jens told me about some stuff I am going to put these in to clear things up.

No unlockables as it just takes out most of the fun, and I came up with this for the fun, not just for the glory. Demoting/loaning out players is acceptable as you aren't playing them and they aren't helping at all. Once a player is sold from that nationality a different player is able to take his place, be it a new player, one from reserves, or one out on loan.

Thanks for reading this and hope you enjoy.