Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Series Football Manager 3D match engine coming to iPad within 3 years

William

A very interesting article, with Miles Jacobsen, studio manager of Sports Interactive stating he believes in approximately 3 years time, the iPad will be able to run the 3d match engine.

"I do believe that, probably 3 years down the line, maybe two, that we’ll be able to bring the 3D match engine across. But it will still be a different style of game that suits that audience better"

Miles Jacobsen, Studio Manager of SI

This is exciting news and shows they have clear plans to expand the Handheld series a lot further. Not just this but rumours stating the PS Vita is said to be a power-house that if the series was, as predicted, to move onto this platform, then the 3d match engine may also be present there.

Source - Click

A very interesting article, with Miles Jacobsen, studio manager of Sports Interactive stating he believes in approximately 3 years time, the iPad will be able to run the 3d match engine.

"I do believe that, probably 3 years down the line, maybe two, that we’ll be able to bring the 3D match engine across. But it will still be a different style of game that suits that audience better"

Miles Jacobsen, Studio Manager of SI

This is exciting news and shows they have clear plans to expand the Handheld series a lot further. Not just this but rumours stating the PS Vita is said to be a power-house that if the series was, as predicted, to move onto this platform, then the 3d match engine may also be present there.

Source - Click

It is ok also 2D if i have in fmh an a good tactics menu and an comprensive mode like fmc on vita

Today i bought fmc on vita and i didn't so happy. The game is a good game but for me this kind of game is for a tablet. The screen is too small for all menu and i had several problem with my eyes. I could to buy a new fmh with customizable option like logos and player picture on ipad also 30 €.