Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2012 Tactic and Guide index

Mysterion

Wow can your head get any bigger, Jeffrey ;).

On that note - 2 PSP tactics (1 regarded as one of the best), 1 iOS tactic (regarded as one of the best), 2 training schedules (1 regarded as the best) and 4 guides. Pure class.

My 3-6-1 needs to be added please mate :)

Dec, would i be ok to start a thread about my created formations instead of doing them 1-by-1 and cluttering up the tactics forum with them?

I totally understand that mate am just trying to stop cluttering up the forum with posts that may not be read/commented in.

My thinking is that i do my "book" of created formations and people can then use them how much or little they want and any feedback/stats i get back can be posted on the OT so people have an idea if it may work or not.

Well thats the thing, some of these are formations that have just been created and not tested yet as i don't have the time to test them.

I have tested my 3-6-1 and am currently testing my new version of the 3-6-1 but i have some that i haven't tested yet.

I have posted my original 3-6-1 (see signature) and may post my new 3-6-1 in its own topic if i can't do a topic for all of them, depending on results obviously.

Well thats the thing, some of these are formations that have just been created and not tested yet as i don't have the time to test them.

I have tested my 3-6-1 and am currently testing my new version of the 3-6-1 but i have some that i haven't tested yet.

I have posted my original 3-6-1 (see signature) and may post my new 3-6-1 in its own topic if i can't do a topic for all of them, depending on results obviously.

What you can do is to post the formations individually, and create a thread called (for example) "Ray's tactics", where you can link up your creations.

However, I should warn you that posting tactics which you haven't extensively tested yourself will definitely destroy your credibility. After all, if you couldn't be bothered about testing it, why should we?

Its not that i can't be bothered testing them its that i haven't had time to.

I've only just started testing my new 3-6-1 so when i get round to testing the others i will do, it just allows people to test them out if they want to try them out, if they don't want to then thats fine.

As i said they'll be put up for people who want to test them out.

When i have more money to spend and am at a better club i'll test my sweeper formation as i can't afford a decent sweeper atm.

I will test them, but i haven't been on FM alot over the last 2 days and i only created them 2/3 days ago.