Photo

Solid tactic that gets results (FMi 2012)

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 thebugel

thebugel

Posted 13 December 2011 - 07:02 PM

This is the same tactic i used in 2011 and works even better this year. LINK TO LAST YEARS POST http://community.sig...hlight=thebugel

Posted Image

#2 Sunny

Sunny
  • Nationality: Hong_Kong
  • Supports: Borussia Dortmund

Posted 13 December 2011 - 10:52 PM

Ahh yes, the solid bugel :) Has been really useful whenever in tough times

Does the BWM get a lot of red cards? I notice that there's committed tackling this year.

#3 GeordieDan

GeordieDan
  • Nationality: England
  • Supports: Southampton

Posted 31 December 2011 - 01:49 PM

This works wonders in the Premier League, 1st in Prem, Semi's of League Cup with Liverpool. Only signed Collison, but planning to sign Jovetic, ter Stegen and Cahill!

I played the BWM as a DLM, works well!

#4 GeordieDan

GeordieDan
  • Supports: Southampton

Posted 31 December 2011 - 04:15 PM

League Cup Final, Lost in that, 2nd in Prem [4 Points off Chelsea], Semi's of FA!

#5 Dylan

Dylan
  • Nationality: Republic_of_Ireland
  • Supports: Shamrock Rovers

Posted 31 December 2011 - 06:00 PM

How did u get FC United of Manchester in the game :huh: There not in mine :unsure:

#6 Dec 

Dec
  • Supports: Chelsea

Posted 31 December 2011 - 07:02 PM

He waited a season for them to be promoted in the BSN I would imagine.

#7 Dylan

Dylan
  • Nationality: Republic_of_Ireland
  • Supports: Shamrock Rovers

Posted 31 December 2011 - 07:30 PM

Oh right.

Anyway I will give this a go,Bugel.

#8 Rody

Rody
  • Supports: Arsenal

Posted 04 January 2012 - 04:47 PM

I am using this tactic with my Malaga team, and we finished 3rd, only because I lost to Barça and Real Madrid in the finishing fixtures, or I would have been 1st.

#9 samuel198

samuel198
  • Nationality: Private

Posted 04 January 2012 - 08:09 PM

Ah i fell bad for saying this but this website is about being truthful so that everyone can improve there tactics for me this tactic was terrible and I was one of the top clubs in europe just my opinion and a little suggestion you shouldnt be playing ball playing defenders or wing backs they should be default just a suggestion hey what do i know i ve being watching football from the age of 4 and i am 18 now :)

#10 Dec 

Dec
  • Supports: Chelsea

Posted 04 January 2012 - 08:13 PM

Who were you and what who did you sign? I agree about the BPDs so maybe you can try it and post your results to support your argument.

#11 rafa

rafa
  • Nationality: Brazil
  • Supports: Figueirense FC

Posted 04 January 2012 - 08:56 PM

Ah i fell bad for saying this but this website is about being truthful so that everyone can improve there tactics for me this tactic was terrible and I was one of the top clubs in europe just my opinion and a little suggestion you shouldnt be playing ball playing defenders or wing backs they should be default just a suggestion hey what do i know i ve being watching football from the age of 4 and i am 18 now :)

It works well with small clubs.

#12 Sunny

Sunny

Posted 04 January 2012 - 10:55 PM

Agreed Rafa. It has worked amazing for me when I was managing in lower leagues, but then it started to fail higher up. It scores a lot of goals, but a bit weak on the defensive side.

#13 Rody

Rody

Posted 05 January 2012 - 06:36 PM

Weird because I use it with Malaga in La Liga - and I never had any problems, and when I faced Barça or Real Madrid, I never lost to them in a big margin.

#14 Sunny

Sunny

Posted 06 January 2012 - 11:44 AM

Weird because I use it with Malaga in La Liga - and I never had any problems, and when I faced Barça or Real Madrid, I never lost to them in a big margin.

As you start to dominate the league, you will need a defensively solid tactic, as in theory, your forwards are among the best in the world. I always try to concede less than 20 goals in the league.

#15 samuel198

samuel198

Posted 07 January 2012 - 02:05 AM

Like they say theres no point of taking the lead if you cant defend it :)

#16 skitch20

skitch20
  • Supports: Benfica

Posted 14 August 2012 - 11:51 AM

I've tested almost all of the top tactics in this forum, and this is the one I get better results with. From big to small clubs this is a killer tactic for me, even better results that The Kraken, Ashez or Dec's 433.

I'm I the only one using it?

#17 mikeyboy11

mikeyboy11
  • Supports: man city

Posted 20 August 2012 - 01:16 PM

Im gonna start using it now with my Chelsea save? Can't seem to get the right formation for them so will give this a go.

Want to Support FMHVibe?

Buy one of our packages that includes:
  • Access to server downloads rather than torrents
  • A special user icon
  • Many additional perks

Share with your friends

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users