Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2012 Solid tactic that gets results (FMi 2012)

thebugel

Ahh yes, the solid bugel :) Has been really useful whenever in tough times

Does the BWM get a lot of red cards? I notice that there's committed tackling this year.

This works wonders in the Premier League, 1st in Prem, Semi's of League Cup with Liverpool. Only signed Collison, but planning to sign Jovetic, ter Stegen and Cahill!

I played the BWM as a DLM, works well!

I am using this tactic with my Malaga team, and we finished 3rd, only because I lost to Barça and Real Madrid in the finishing fixtures, or I would have been 1st.

Ah i fell bad for saying this but this website is about being truthful so that everyone can improve there tactics for me this tactic was terrible and I was one of the top clubs in europe just my opinion and a little suggestion you shouldnt be playing ball playing defenders or wing backs they should be default just a suggestion hey what do i know i ve being watching football from the age of 4 and i am 18 now :)

Ah i fell bad for saying this but this website is about being truthful so that everyone can improve there tactics for me this tactic was terrible and I was one of the top clubs in europe just my opinion and a little suggestion you shouldnt be playing ball playing defenders or wing backs they should be default just a suggestion hey what do i know i ve being watching football from the age of 4 and i am 18 now :)

It works well with small clubs.

Agreed Rafa. It has worked amazing for me when I was managing in lower leagues, but then it started to fail higher up. It scores a lot of goals, but a bit weak on the defensive side.

Weird because I use it with Malaga in La Liga - and I never had any problems, and when I faced Barça or Real Madrid, I never lost to them in a big margin.

Weird because I use it with Malaga in La Liga - and I never had any problems, and when I faced Barça or Real Madrid, I never lost to them in a big margin.

As you start to dominate the league, you will need a defensively solid tactic, as in theory, your forwards are among the best in the world. I always try to concede less than 20 goals in the league.

I've tested almost all of the top tactics in this forum, and this is the one I get better results with. From big to small clubs this is a killer tactic for me, even better results that The Kraken, Ashez or Dec's 433.

I'm I the only one using it?