Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Marenos Amazing 41221 Orginal Engine!

mareno

What training do you guys use for the original ME?

I use the orginal treining program . I have bad expiriense using Dec or somebody elses trening program. Unhappy players and alot if injuries.

I was playing with Benfica and had a great team and had just won the Champions League using Prize's 4321, I was scoring a lot of goals but I was Also conceding a lot of goals and altought I was winning many tittles I wasn't happy and decided to try this tactic. The results speaks for themselves

Ih1WLu.png

RUAJSi.png

Qvi6JT.png

Rogerio Ceni Regen:

F4JP7l.png

I can post other screnshots later if you guys want

I was playing with Benfica and had a great team and had just won the Champions League using Prize's 4321, I was scoring a lot of goals but I was Also conceding a lot of goals and altought I was winning many tittles I wasn't happy and decided to try this tactic. The results speaks for themselves

Ih1WLu.png

RUAJSi.png

Qvi6JT.png

Rogerio Ceni Regen:

F4JP7l.png

I can post other screnshots later if you guys want

Wow! ☺ great results! I see you got a great team, it always helps this tactic if you got a superb team. But only 2 draws in the league is impressive. God job mate

Testing it with my Swindon save, currently using the tactic in my 3rd season, will post screenshots soon.
Edit: Scratch that, I'll try it with Queen's Park Rangers without any signings.

This is how my players performed with this tactic (please mind only the last season)

Striker

Aoler5.png

APM (Ronaldinho regen)

HaHcIA.png

INF I always change one of the wingers in the second half(the last player is Rooney's regen and he's pure class as inf)

cjcU8B.png

Mg2uG9.png

tOvh1m.png

BBM

kPEfJv.png

Hi guys i hope someone can help me. So i started a career with Ac milan with this tactic and all went fine. But suddenly i lost a few games and since then my team founds really hard to score and they score me goals that they didnt. I attach images so you can see it.

Thanks.

post-56958-0-47450800-1424509384_thumb.p

post-56958-0-97931600-1424509395_thumb.p

post-56958-0-64307400-1424509413_thumb.p

post-56958-0-51107600-1424509436_thumb.p

post-56958-0-47161000-1424509448_thumb.p

Hi guys i hope someone can help me. So i started a career with Ac milan with this tactic and all went fine. But suddenly i lost a few games and since then my team founds really hard to score and they score me goals that they didnt. I attach images so you can see it.

Thanks.

maybe team morale is low.

This is the best tactic by far on the new engine, I won everything with Spurs in my first season bar the FA cup which I was only beat on pens in semi with a weak team out to rest players,, I sold most of my team at the start of season and got good money built up,,took in balanta (7.5m) depay (26m) r sterling (19.5m) cause he falls out with liverpool at start of game,,and if the big boys don't come in I get Ramsey (22m) for box to box ,,might take 1 or 2 games to get going but then there's not stoping this tactic,,,,,I've used other tactics from here but always go back to this as its top class, big well done, the game is easy.now but

Anyone tried this in the new patch 6.2?

Yeah I have and it doesn't seem to be as effective but it still works for the most part

I have changed a couple of things to this formation daJDLhl.png

u7ImGTX.png

And I had amazing success with this

oOgGkm4.png

And these are my striker results

UfYDOKh.png

ObcLcxZ.png

This version works best for me.

Got Leeds promoted to the Premiership playing 3-5-1-1 in my first season, then finished 11th there in my second season. Switched to this tactic in my 3rd season along with the intensive training and currently occupying 4th spot.

can someone help me. I tried using this tactic and its not working out. Do I play Ronaldo as striker or Benzema coz Ronaldo is playing a 6,75 AVG rating.

can someone help me. I tried using this tactic and its not working out. Do I play Ronaldo as striker or Benzema coz Ronaldo is playing a 6,75 AVG rating.

try swapping the wing ronaldo plays on

try swapping the wing ronaldo plays on

Its ok now I am playing ronaldo as striker bale and rodriguez on the wing and ronaldo has 3 consequtive hat-tricks.

started new game with Napoli on original engine,made few changes to the tactic so it could adapt better to my players,at first i was having a lot of chances but no scoring so i lost and draw few games but after that everything started to get better

i lost to fiorentina in italian cup 3-0,ended 2nd in the league because all of my important players got either injured or tired so i lost few points and juventus took advantage,but i won champions league by defeating man city 3-0

defeated arsenal,real and chelsea before that

I have tried many formation her on vibe... but i thing still mine is the best! Scores plenty, and conceding less.. marenos Amazing