• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 FMH2015 Gunzo Form Faces 2.0

Dec

gallery_1_1_212289.png

Download

These files include:
Over 8k players/staff (all in FMH) Gunzo Form Faces by FMKorea resized, tidied up and collated by myself for FMH2015. Available in all sizes.

Colour bars represent players' Potential Ability:

fba38de33576baca6dd457bb44a54802.jpg

It is recommend for Android users to use this fix to remove borders.

Torrents/Server Download?
Don't want Torrent downloads? Then buy a monthly, yearly or lifetime subscription to help support the site. This will give you faster downloads for your time period and other perks such as a special symbol. We thank you for your support.

If you run the Torrents make sure you have a Torrent extractor like uTorrent (available on Android too.

How to install:
Please install the megapack and all updates! Updates should be installed after the megapack in number order!

Find what skin you use by going into credits and on the top bar finding what is in the brackets (e.g. HVGA).

Select your file - HD (HVGA/Retina/TV in credits) are big phones/tablets, WVGA are mini tablets and SD are lower screen spec phones.

For iOS -
Extract your file using 7Zip or a Mac equivalent - Server Download Only.
On iTunes in the top left next to the music, TV, etc... symbols click your device's icon (the little iPhone/iPad) - This is on the latest iTunes version, it may differ on previous.

Navigate to app > file sharing > FMH 2015 and drag and drop faces in there (press CTRL/CMD + A to select all in the folder). Please don't drag the folders.

For Android -
Extract your file using:
7Zip or a Mac .zip extractor equivalent - Server Download Only.
OR
ES FIle Explorer App

Use AirDroid or a USB and drag them into FMH2015_data then logos (or Logos_Android for WVGA/Logos_iPad for HD). Then place the players folder into this directory.

*Note* There are a lot of files, it can take a while to start and then to transfer, please give them time (especially on iTunes).

In have been trying to download torrent files from vibe but every time I click on the SD version (for any file,) on the download page it takes me to a broken page the one you get when you click a link when you dont have internet. I try copying the link on that page to my atorrent app but it says URL is invalid. I am using android jelly bean phone. Can somebody help me out? thanks.

Sorry for double post but can someone provide a comparison between version sizes? im using sd and it fits well but a little small for my taste. I see that the side of the screen were the picture goes has some space that could maybe acomodate a bigger image.

gallery_1_1_106740.png

DOWNLOAD HERE

These files include:
Over 3k updates and new additions for players/staff (all in FMH) Gunzo Form Faces by FMKorea resized, tidied up and collated by myself for FMH2015. Available in all sizes.

Don't want Torrent downloads? Then buy a monthly, yearly or lifetime subscription to help support the site. This will give you faster downloads for your time period and other perks such as a special symbol. We thank you for your support.

If you run the Torrents make sure you have a Torrent extractor like uTorrent (available on Android too.

How to install:
Please install the megapack and all updates! Updates should be installed after the megapack in number order!

Find what skin you use by going into credits and on the top bar finding what is in the brackets (e.g. HVGA).

Select your file - HD (HVGA/Retina/TV in credits) are big phones/tablets, WVGA are mini tablets and SD are lower screen spec phones.

For iOS -
On iTunes in the top left next to the music, TV, etc... symbols click your device's icon (the little iPhone/iPad) - This is on the latest iTunes version, it may differ on previous.

Navigate to app > file sharing > FMH 2015 and drag and drop faces in there (press CTRL/CMD + A to select all in the folder). Please don't drag the folders.

For Android -
Extract your file using:
OR
ES FIle Explorer App

Use AirDroid or a USB and drag them into FMH2015_data then logos (or Logos_Android for WVGA/Logos_iPad for HD). Then place the players folder into this directory.

*Note* There are a lot of files, it can take a while to start and then to transfer, please give them time (especially on iTunes).

Even the default faces are tiny at the moment. We use what SI use for size and this is the same size as FM on PC. What I think needs happening is SI need to redesign the player profile on 1080p so the smaller faces look better. I don't think they can make the faces bigger, that will just cause so much space issues.

gallery_1_1_192349.png

DOWNLOAD HERE

These files include:
Over 300 updates and new additions for players/staff (all in FMH) Gunzo Form Faces by FMKorea resized, tidied up and collated by myself for FMH2015. Available in all sizes.

How to install:

For iOS -

For Android -
Extract your file using:
OR
ES FIle Explorer App

gallery_1_1_212289.png

Download

These files include:
Over 8k players/staff (all in FMH) Gunzo Form Faces by FMKorea resized, tidied up and collated by myself for FMH2015. Available in all sizes and for 6.0 and 6.2 databases.

How to install:
Please delete all faces before installing this, it needs a fresh install.

For iOS -

For Android -
Extract your file using:
OR
ES FIle Explorer App